We’re looking for a Marketing Content Coordinator to join our growing Inbound and Marketing team! You are a self-starter who has a curious appetite. You constantly strive to generate the newest and freshest ideas. You don’t consider yourself “left-brained” or “right-brained”, rather you thrive in both creative and analytical environments. By joining TechnologyAdvice, you will have the opportunity to create meaningful work and get noticed for it!
- Content creation targeted at our audience of business professional software researchers and purchasers.
- Not Just Articles: flexibility to plan and execute on rich media - infographics, video content, interviews, whitepapers and more
- Editing of in-house and freelance-created content
- Collaboration with design, communications, sales and HR teams at TechnologyAdvice to support their content creation needs and ensure consistency of messaging across the company
- Contribute to content strategy growth through keyword research, buyer persona development and tailoring content to our funnel.
- Ownership of content publication on https://technologyadvice.com, including analysis of performance, CRO and liaison with UX team
- 3 years content creation experience, ideally for a B2B audience
- Experience with PR outreach and relationship development
- Demonstrable project management experience
- Experience working in a business environment and alongside a content team
- Self-starter: somebody who has a positive attitude and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves, and get some work done
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual
YOU'RE A ROCKSTAR IF:
- You have video content creation experience
- You're comfortable writing effectively for social channels and finding the right tone for the right audience
BENEFITS & PERKS:
TechnologyAdvice team members benefit from an environment that pushes them to grow personally and professionally, with the support of a highly motivated team around them. On top of that, we also offer the following:
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401k Retirement Plan with match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- MacBook Pro or Windows notebook, your choice
- Weekly Career Development Meetings for your first 60 days
- Gym Membership reimbursement
- Bucket List Benefit
- Team Outings and Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Catered lunches 4 days a week
- Birthday celebrations
- Coffee, soda, snacks, ping pong, and beer on Fridays
TechnologyAdvice is dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource in a variety of technology verticals, the company helps buyers improve their businesses and vendors find their customers. Through unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews, TechnologyAdvice provides the insight that buyers need to find the right technology.
Additionally, the company’s unique demand generation programs help vendors improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of qualified technology buyers. TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn., and was named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2014, 2015, 2016, & 2017.
Pre-employment screening required.