Are you looking for a great career with a great company where you can innovate and own your own process?
As a Project Coordinator, your role is to monitor the success of our lead generation programs. You will own the relationship with our international marketing teams by managing the end-to-end process from quoting through executing programs. The Project Coordinator is a member of our Program Delivery team, and will work closely with our Client Success team. It’s your job to take what’s been sold to the client, communicate expectations with international marketing teams, and execute our programs in the most efficient way. While you will interact with marketing teams via Skype and email, most of the work in this role is done behind the scenes - strategizing innovative ways to fill our programs and ensuring they are executed while maintaining our clients’ expectations.
(If you just read through this summary and asked yourself, “What the heck is a lead generation program?”, click here to learn a little more about the programs we offer our clients.)
In a typical day, you will:
- Work with internal teams to ensure a program has been properly set up, and explore all avenues to execute a program as effectively as possible
- Monitor program pacing, lead statuses and program statuses, while communicating issues with internal teams
- Quickly respond to all internal team’s program updates and communicate with the necessary parties (we pride ourselves on a quick response time and being easy to work with)
- Use internal systems to review and update programs and schedule lead pacing
- Provide quotes to internal teams for pricing and volume on lead generation programs, while maintaining high margins and quality
- Maintain accurate and detailed program performance records
Some other important responsibilities:
- Work alongside internal teams to understand what has been sold to a client and how we should manage expectations throughout the program
- Vet potential marketing teams by interviewing, researching capabilities and ensuring follow through of expectations
- Manages marketing team relationships, overseeing marketing team performance, tracking issues and developing strategies for improvement and increasing efficiency
- Stay up to date on b2b telemarketing and email laws, using online resources to educate oneself on global compliance regulations and administers audits to ensure marketing team compliance
- Review monthly invoices and billing tally sheets, and submits invoices to Accounts Payable
- Excellent communication skills through various digital communication including email and over the phone
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask while upholding a high level of accuracy
- Proficient Excel skills
- Comfortable shifting priorities quickly while maintaining a high attention to detail
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Creative, problem solving ability
- A ‘roll-with-the-punches’ mentality - understanding that supporting our clients as effectively as possible should always be the top priority!
Perks and Benefits:
- Compensation is a combination of base salary plus quarterly profit sharing potential. In addition to the opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside a driven team, we also offer:
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401k Retirement Plan with match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Weekly Career Development Meetings for your first 60 days
- Gym Membership reimbursement
- Team Outings and Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Catered lunches 4 days a week
- Coffee, soda, snacks, ping pong, and beer on Friday
TechnologyAdvice is dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource in a variety of technology verticals, the company helps buyers improve their businesses and vendors find their customers. Through unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews, TechnologyAdvice provides the insight that buyers need to find the right technology.
Additionally, the company’s unique demand generation programs help vendors improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of qualified technology buyers. TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn., and was named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2014, 2015, 2016, & 2017.
Pre-employment screening required.