Our goal? Streamline the process of connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. We want to expand our team of engineers to include someone who has the vision, ability, and drive to push for real change. Someone who looks at challenges and doesn’t just resort to the same old approach, but fights mediocrity to find the most efficient, elegant, and effective solution.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY AT TA:
- Work with the engineering team to build solutions for internal and client-facing applications
- Help the team decide direction on new projects, leveraging new and existing infrastructure to find the best technical tools for the job
- Contribute to team-learning by presenting new tech to the other engineers and discussing pros/cons
WHY WE WANT YOU:
- You are comfortable working in the browser as well as on the server (NodeJS)
- You love React, or have a familiarity with similar Virtual DOM frameworks
- You have experience working with CSS and common preprocessors (we use Sass) Experience with bootstrap or similar libraries is a plus.
- You have experience with unit testing using tools such as Mocha, Jest, and various other utilities and assertion libraries (Chai, Sinon, etc.)
- You have an understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases (Postgres, MySQL, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch)
- You believe in fast, iterative development cycles following Agile-style approaches to project planning, execution, and assessment
- Familiarity/Experience with AWS infrastructure and services
- An understanding of data management and ETL processes
- Experience with tooling such as Babel, Webpack, TypeScript/Flow
- Knowledge of UI/UX design best practices and the how’s/why’s behind them
- Understanding of QA automation and cross-browser/device testing
WHY YOU WANT US:
We’re no stranger to remote work so regardless of where you’re located, we’d love to talk with you! Aside from an outstanding company culture that fosters innovative ideas, teamwork, professional growth, and friendly competition, we offer great benefits. You'll have the chance to work alongside fun, intelligent, and driven folks who believe in what we're doing at TA. Check out our list of benefits below:
- Competitive comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401k plan
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible core work hours
- Telecommute/remote work friendly
- Access to the latest technologies, including Slack and Google for Work
- Mac and PC workstations
- Community service opportunities
- Professional development opportunities
- Catered meals 4 days a week
- YMCA gym membership
- Team outings & birthday celebrations
- Creative and collaborative office space
- Casual attire
- Free beer Fridays
- Ping pong
TechnologyAdvice is dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource in a variety of technology verticals, the company helps buyers improve their businesses and vendors find their customers. Through unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews, TechnologyAdvice provides the insight that buyers need to find the right technology.
Additionally, the company’s unique demand generation programs help vendors improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of qualified technology buyers. TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn., and was named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017.
Pre-employment screening required.