Are you looking for a great career with a great company where you can make an impact and help people?
The mission of the Client Success Manager is to create and maintain relationships with our Direct clients while helping them find success in every interaction with our company and our products. The Client Success Manager is a member of our Client Success team, and sits between Sales and Delivery.
By providing high-quality service and understanding each client’s business, the CSM will work to ensure lead generation programs are created quickly and accurately, while identifying ways to best utilize our service portfolio to meet their clients’ desired success metrics. The CSM has a direct impact on retention of clients and the associated revenue growth from establishing a relationship early in the sales process. Your passion for engaging with clients and being a problem solver allows you to be the go-to resource for fostering client relationships from beginning to end.
(If you just read through this summary and asked yourself, “What the heck is a lead generation program?”, click here to learn a little more about the services we offer our clients.)
In a typical day, you will:
- Quickly respond to all client emails/requests (we pride ourselves on a quick response time and being easy to work with)
- Use internal systems to create programs, schedule lead pacing, troubleshoot any issues with program or leads
- Own and manage the client onboarding process by hosting kick-off calls to establish common ground, set proper expectations, and gain a better understanding of the client’s desired outcome
- Hold regular health check-ins with clients to gauge relationship (increase adoption of services, ensure retention, and maintain the highest level of satisfaction) and share best practices
- Work to identify up-sell or cross-sell opportunities, working closely with the sales team to expand the account appropriately
- Collaborate with the sales team on strategies and best practices to reach quarterly sales goals
Some other important responsibilities:
- Work alongside Sales counterparts to understand what has been sold to a client and how we should manage expectations throughout the program
- Work with clients to understand program performance, brainstorming on ways to improve program targeting when necessary
- Develop and present Quarterly Business Reviews to discuss high level business strategy with top clients
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services
- Build a strong, regular cadence and open dialogue with each client to define success milestones and desired ROI
- Bachelor's degree from recognized institution
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in a customer facing role, two years preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce, or other CRM tools
- Excellent communication skills through various digital communication including email and over the phone
- Must value relationships and care about helping others
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask while upholding a high level of accuracy
- Proficient Excel skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Creative, problem solving ability
Work with us!
Do you want to learn more than you ever thought possible and have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside a driven team? We can guarantee that, plus:
- Competitive comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401k plan
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible core work hours
- Telecommute/remote work friendly
- Access to the latest technologies, including Slack and Google for Work
- Mac and PC workstations
- Community service opportunities
- Professional development opportunities
- Catered meals 4 days a week
- YMCA gym membership
- Team outings & birthday celebrations
- Creative and collaborative office space
- Casual attire
- Free beer Fridays
- Ping pong
TechnologyAdvice is dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource in a variety of technology verticals, the company helps buyers improve their businesses and vendors find their customers. Through unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews, TechnologyAdvice provides the insight that buyers need to find the right technology.
Additionally, the company’s unique demand generation programs help vendors improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of qualified technology buyers. TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn., and was named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017.
Pre-employment screening required.