TechnologyAdvice’s mission is to educate, advise, and connect buyers and sellers of business technology. As marketers, our goal is to continuously improve upon the ways we are connecting with both existing and future customers. We’re here to build a brand that is top of mind for buyers and sellers of business technology. We want to push the limits on what’s possible.
In order to maintain a consistent image as a company, it is very important that the aesthetic associated with all of our internal and external content be consistent. That’s why we’re looking for a graphics designer with exceptional skills to help us maintain a professional, and visually pleasing image for our brand.
- Work with content team to ensure graphics design role is fulfilled in the content creation process, including the creation of images for our blog, PDFs, illustrations for videos, etc.
- Working with sales team to create digital and print collateral, including PDFs, large banners, company swag, etc.
- Work with our existing UX / Design team to learn the parameters we currently have around creative direction in-house
- Help add and maintain a consistent aesthetic with all of our content creation, advertising & email creatives, internal documentation, and all other inward or outward-facing materials
- Work with other teams to add quality to materials they use on a regular basis
- Communicate with Director of Marketing to ensure priorities, and direction are aligned
- Assist in leading the marketing team to achieve monthly and quarterly goals
- Experience working in a business environment
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual.
- Illustration and Publication experience
- Exceptional time management skills
- Self-starter: somebody who has a positive attitude and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves, and get some work done
- Experience designing various items for businesses
- Photography and/or video experience
WORK WITH US!
Do you want to learn more than you ever thought possible and have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside a driven team? We can guarantee that, plus:
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401k Retirement Plan with match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Slack (communication tool)
- MacBook Pro or Windows notebook, your choice
- Weekly Career Development Meetings for your first 60 days
- Gym Membership reimbursement
- Team Outings and Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Catered lunches 4 days a week
- Birthday celebrations
- Coffee, soda, snacks, ping pong, and beer on Fridays
Pre-employment screening required.