Make a direct contribution to the success of the company by assessing realized and potential opportunities to better utilize our data. Help business technology vendors identify new opportunities in their respective marketplaces by utilizing existing and future data and determining trends. Work with key business stakeholders to provide big data analysis that helps determine company decisions.
YOUR DAY TO DAY AT TA:
- Work with our Marketing, Sales, and Operations business units to assess, prioritize, execute, and interpret short and long term analytics and process improvement projects
- Identify gaps in data collection needed to support analytical endeavors and work with our software engineering team to close those gaps
- Perform process mapping, identify areas for improvement, and drive those improvements through to completion
- Provide operational support for various business units
- Communicate data nuances and insights to all levels of the company in a clear and concise manner
- Utilize data findings to educate key stakeholders on trends and strategic implications
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in Business Analytics required
- 2-5 years of experience in a professional analyst role
- Experience with SQL and Python. R is also a plus!
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and have the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to demonstrate supportive relationships with peers, clients, partners, and corporate executives
- Must be flexible with a “can do” attitude and have the ability to remain professional under high pressure situations
- High level of initiative, self-direction and accountability for actions required
- Excellent time management and planning skills are essential
- Ability to retain and protect confidential material
WORK WITH US:
Do you want to learn more than you ever thought possible and have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside a driven team? We can guarantee that, plus:
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401k Retirement Plan with match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Slack (communication tool)
- MacBook Pro or Windows notebook, your choice
- Weekly Career Development Meetings for your first 60 days
- Gym Membership reimbursement
- Team Outings and Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Catered lunches 4 days a week
- Birthday celebrations
- Coffee, soda, snacks, ping pong, and beer on Fridays
TechnologyAdvice is dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource in a variety of technology verticals, the company helps buyers improve their businesses and vendors find their customers. Through unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews, TechnologyAdvice provides the insight that buyers need to find the right technology.
Additionally, the company’s unique demand generation programs help vendors improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of qualified technology buyers. TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn., and was named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017.
Pre-employment screening required.