As an Account Manager, your role is to own the relationship with our Agency clients by managing the end-to-end process from quoting through execution. The Account Manager is focused on internal processes that drive efficiencies and ROI for their set of accounts. This role requires sharing industry knowledge and providing guidance, while maintaining a high level of client confidentiality. Account Managers should strive for a quick response time, proactive communication, and possess the ability to discuss high level business strategy with their clients.
- Respond quickly to Requests for Proposals by providing accurate volume and cost quotes
- Use internal systems to create and maintain programs, and send leads to clients
- Advise clients on key aspects of program performance
- Develop and present Quarterly Business Reviews to discuss high level business strategy
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: increasing adoption of services, ensuring retention, and maintaining the highest level of satisfaction
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services
- Work with client stakeholders to help them achieve their professional KPIs while supporting their company’s overall goals/strategies
- Work to identify and/or develop up-sell or cross-sell opportunities into assigned clients
- Help establish processes to increase efficiency and offer creative solutions to solve problems
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree from recognized institution
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in a customer facing role, two years preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce, or other CRM tools
- Excellent communication skills through various digital communication including email and over the phone
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask while upholding a high level of accuracy
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Creative, problem solving ability
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Compensation is a combination of base salary plus quarterly profit sharing potential. In addition to the opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside a driven team, we also offer:
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401k Retirement Plan with employer match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off - take the time you need to operate at peak performance!
- Gym Membership reimbursement
- Monthly Team Outings and Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Catered lunches 4 days a week
- Coffee, soda, snacks, ping pong, and beer on Fridays
TechnologyAdvice is dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource in a variety of technology verticals, the company helps buyers improve their businesses and vendors find their customers. Through unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews, TechnologyAdvice provides the insight that buyers need to find the right technology.
Additionally, the company’s unique demand generation programs help vendors improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of qualified technology buyers. TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn., and was named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017.
Pre-employment screening required.