At TechnologyAdvice, talented, driven, and dedicated team members are at the core of our company’s success. We spend a great deal of time and energy to ensure we have the best people in the industry and that we foster an environment that they want to be a part of. We’re looking for someone just as passionate to help us expand our company further, and improve market knowledge across the company through dedicated research. Our ideal candidate will share the tenacity and excitement we have for all things TechnologyAdvice.
The Managing Director is responsible for the leadership, oversight and operations of the offices and the recruitment, retention and performance all of its personnel as well as adhering to a quarterly expense budget. This role requires a candidate with deep human resources and project management experience and a documented history of meeting or exceeding expectations in previous roles in his or her career. Knowledge of the technology industry and the critical business issues facing the company is a must have. This individual is responsible for working with executives at TA to understand their strategic business needs, share best practices on training and documentation, and oversee the recruitment, onboarding, training, retention and performance of the Philippines-based teams.
YOUR DAY TO DAY AT TA:
- Oversee the TA Philippines office, directing and supervising the activities of the team
- Communicate and collaborate with TA Nashville Management team to ensure priorities, and direction are aligned including company culture
- Work with the TA Nashville Management team to identify ways the Philippines teams can help make them more productive
- Develop and execute business strategies to attain the monthly and quarterly goals and meet the needs of the Nashville office teams
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the efforts of the leadership team, providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Communicate company reports and maintain trusted relationships
- Maintain and monitor compliance with company policies and legal standards, communicating expectations across the entirety of the Philippines team
- Oversee recruitment in the Philippines office, helping to devise strategies and processes for staffing, onboarding, training and performance management
- Work with the HR and leadership function in the Philippines office to research, manage and administer all HR-related duties such as company policy, benefits administration and office administration
- Act as quality control checkpoint for all work performed by Philippines teams such as editing all content, double-checking QA work, auditing call logs, review research, reviewing best practices, etc.
- Oversee the Philippines office financial performance, maintaining budgets and facilitating achievement through cost-effective operations and market opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
- 2+ years experience managing projects, people and expectations
- Able to work at our office in Manila, Philippines
- Comfortable working a flexible work schedule and night shift
- Must be able to take direction and require little follow-up
- Strong time management skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple concurrent tasks to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail-obsessed, while remaining efficient
- Superior attention to detail and organization
- Results driven with a strong sense of urgency
- Self-starter: somebody who has a positive attitude and is hard-wired with a “get it done” attitude and love being faced with new challenges
- Forward-thinker: somebody who seeks opportunities and drives continuous improvement and creative solutions
- An expert at becoming an expert
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS:
Aside from an outstanding company culture that fosters innovative ideas, teamwork, professional growth, and friendly competition, we offer great benefits. You'll have the chance to work alongside fun, intelligent, and driven folks who believe in what we're doing. Check out our list of benefits:
- Team Outings & Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Lunch Reimbursement
- Birthday celebrations
- Coffee & snacks
- Commuter Reimbursement
- Rice Allowance
- Bucket List Benefit
TechnologyAdvice is dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource in a variety of technology verticals, the company helps buyers improve their businesses and vendors find their customers. Through unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews, TechnologyAdvice provides the insight that buyers need to find the right technology.
Additionally, the company’s unique demand generation programs help vendors improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of qualified technology buyers. TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn., and was named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2014, 2015, 2016, & 2017.
Pre-employment screening required.